Wednesday, February 25, 2009
A B-day Tea Party
Well it was that time again where I got to plan another fun and exciting b-day party. This year I talked Caelan into having a Tea party, She was not to sure about it but the minute I told her she could dress up in my clothes she jumped on it!! Caelan loves to play dress up!! So after a lot of searching around for a tea set, I realized I had one of my G-mas old china sets that had a tea set included. We had so much fun as Caelan was helping to cut out our butterfly and flower sandwiches she told me how excited she was and what a" great idea you had mom "..We first decided you could not go to a tea party without the proper attire so we had everyone make their own tea hats and on their place mats were gloves and boas to complete their look!! to See the little girls sipping their tea(hot choclate) with their little gloves and hats on was adorable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Angie, that is such a cute idea!!You are so creative. I might have to borrow you creativity in the future. It likes everyone had a lot of fun!
how cute!! im glad everything turned out good. im so glad you found hats that was the cutest part i think!! how fun!!
That is so cute Angie! What a fun idea for a party. Looks like everyone had a great time!
Post a Comment