Hi Angie, That baby is so beautiful. I love your pictures. Tell Steph congrats from us. I am glad he is here and all is well. Happy Holidays
I am so glad you were able to post a picture. He looks his brothers. So I guess you need to convince Scott that you need one more too.
Aww He is so cute!! Tell Steph congrats for me, too! :)
Darling baby Beau! Cute pictures. Thanks for posting. We always enjoy looking at these cute new little babies and their families!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi Angie, That baby is so beautiful. I love your pictures. Tell Steph congrats from us. I am glad he is here and all is well. Happy Holidays
I am so glad you were able to post a picture. He looks his brothers. So I guess you need to convince Scott that you need one more too.
Aww He is so cute!! Tell Steph congrats for me, too! :)
Darling baby Beau! Cute pictures. Thanks for posting. We always enjoy looking at these cute new little babies and their families!
Post a Comment