Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged! Six weird and random things about me!The rules are:* Link to the person who tagged you (Lisa)* Post the rules on your blog* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

1. I still use my thumb as a microphone when I dance and sing around the house.

2. I am very anal when it comes to the way I clean and it usually takes me1-2 days to get it all done.

3. I secretly would love to be a Coyote Ugly dancer!!

4. I love to fall asleep on the couch before I go to bed

5. I have a bowl of icecream and sometimes cookies with it almost everynight after I put my kids to bed at night....I dont like to share with them!!

6. I make up my own words to the songs I dont know..Scott calls it Angie-isms

I've Tagged

Sue
Steph
Sarah

1 comment:

Clay and Lisa said...

I knew you would figure it out. When it comes to cleaning there is a certain way it needs to be done (I guess this is why Clay doesn't help, he says I just do over what ever he does, if he would just do it right I wouldn't have to).